Saturday, September 15, 2007

My New Blog

Greetings! Welcome to my newest blog! I started blogging a couple of months ago after the NECC 2007 conference. I created my first blog at wordpress, and have focused mostly on discussing topics of education and technology. As I began writing more, I found myself wanting to discuss things of a more spiritual nature. So, I thought it appropriate, to begin a new blog.

It also gave me an excuse to try another blog application, such as Google's application. I am enjoying exploring the differences. I want this to be a place for spiritual discussions. Please invite others to join the discussion. I have always enjoyed journaling, and am currently involved in an online bible study.

So, this is going to be a natural way for me to grow with the Lord. Please join me.

Ms. Tina

No comments: